The round table “The prospective development of biotechnology market in Russia: analysis, trends, prognoses” will be held on 14 February 2006 at I.M. Sechenov Moscow Medical Academy (Rectorat Building, Trubetskaya Str., 8/2, metro station Frunzenskaya). This event brings together representatives of investment and consulting companies, industry, scientists and economists.
The following questions will be highlighted:
1. The most attractive trends of venture capital in Russia
2. Analysis of biotechnology market in 2005-2005: numbers, facts, and trends.
3. The Russian Government’s policy in the field of biotechnology and biosafety
4. Practice of investment into biotech manufacture: pluses and minuses
5. Profitability of investments into biotechnology: importance
6. Investment policy in Russia: view from the U.S. (what is make difficult of foreign investments into Russian biotechnology?)
- Yu. V. Remnev, Deputy Director, Non Commercial Partnership TEMPO
- D.V. Morozov, Chairman of the Directors Board, CJSC Biocad
- O.E. Lomakin, Director, Moscow Urban Center of Innovations and High-tech, Moscow Government
- I.V. Krasilnikov, Deputy Vice-President, Yu.A. Ovchinnikov Society of Russian Biotechnologists
- N.V. Orlova, Consulting Company “Abercade Consulting”
- Eu.V. Zaitsev, Head, Venture Investment Company “Asset Management” (California, USA)
Journalists from business, public and professional (pharmaceutical and medicine) media, news agencies, also representatives of biotechnology companies and organizations are welcomed to attend the roundtable.
For additional information please address to the Press-Center of the I.M. Sechenov Moscow Medical Academy via tel: (495) 708-3904/02/64, via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com Goretskaya Marina, Kapitonova Larisa, Panyushin Roman